Animal [Crossing: City Folk Jornael House Tour] 's!

This is a tour of my house ACCF. I would like to briefly talk about some of the rooms: -1 floor has a living room on this issue. I mixed some elements Gracie grace space, along with rare / unusual cabinet, which usually expensive. I added some elements of the tables in the room feel more "home-like. The furniture, the floor is the first of two shells, a hawk blue, the mouth of Thruth, a jukebox gold roses, a nice bed, a lamp beautiful, a TV-Robo, a cage princess, mummy coffin, aTiki Torch, 2 Merlion, a throne, a Abd, a splendid place, a wonderful counter, a rainbow feather, a blue pen, a beautiful stool, a table, gorgeous, beautiful sofa, an armchair, Princess, Gracie chair, a chocolate (s) and a birthday cake and the wallpaper is that I used: Urban wall, Gracie and I rug for the floor. -The Basement-Heres a basment cave theme. His hobby is full of games and some cool furniture. The articles are in this room: two screens exotic place PantheonIn Robo-TV, a Nintendo DSi B, modern sofa, two chairs, a pool table, a Pikmin, an upright piano, a chair Gracie, a globe, a fireplace, a bank, a crown, a computer, a gallery machine, lamp shelf, a beautiful wardrobe, a siren, and a nice phone that I have hardwood floors and a wall of the library. -2nd Floor-This is a themed bar. It 'also known as "Club J", as you see, my stand near the design Robo-TV. I have a few counters, and stools for an experience bar. Furniture...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaXZcj9weH0&hl=en

Tags : Bar Stools cheapsquarecoffeetable readywrench bonahardwoodfloor

Danos tu comentario