New Video of Tracy Decorating Living Artfully

Living with art is simply my approach ... Well, almost everything ....!! , + More layers layers have become my mantra ... and I happily embrace the desire, if I get the chance. (Yes, doors) are a popular canvas .. and always have been. Such a wonderful opportunity for more layers of delicacies. In my first year ... I had prose and poetry about dance before .. Monkeys and exotic birds in the trees in our living room ... Cabinets kissed peacockianGrace ... (Only my heart ... I think I'm digging as inspiration latent type I). BLISS afterlife has become a great muse of late .... Collagen include every corner of life .. and the exotic and funky (best). Hope that these doors from our house in Wisconsin .. just wait until the ornate doors, we create our store in Santa Barbara (ankle-biting anticipation of sharing love, my ...). Artful + foo dogs dreams ...! xxx T. Tracy Porter



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiBAnSXv1v4&hl=en

Related : bathroom tissue electric water heater bedskirt Reciprocating Saw

Danos tu comentario