Golden Week ゴールデンウィーク

What am I doing for Golden Week? Well, apart from the box, who struggle to communicate with people around me went and modular furniture in my living room again, I'm leaving. The other day I went walking through the wilderness of Mount Rokko 六甲 山. Mt Mt.Rokko and Maya are the green hills behind Kobe. I was expecting to be attacked by wild boars (danger signal, "said watch out!"), But only had a brief encounter with a small salamander! In a vid I made about previous trips to Korea,along the mountain, with literally thousands of hikers .... during a hike of 3 hours, I only crossed with about 5 people on Mount Rokko ... E 'was great. As always, if you liked, comment VID money and, of course, if you haven 'already registered!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw4ARSF2E_4&hl=en

Visit : electric water heater bedskirt Bosch Dishwasher Reviews vacuum handheld

Danos tu comentario