Do not think that story Episode Kemi-A-21

My first day went well! I had so much fun! My boss is funny! He told me all these ghost stories for the post if it was as a hospital during the War and the mortuary (where they kept the dead) was used in the basement, then I left some chairs come from the cellar, and I got really scared! I felt something on my leg and I actually cried! Guess what was it? A lower tube walls! XD-continued-...- with Demi & Avan Avan hours later: * Playing with the tips of the hair of Demi;kissed her forehead while she sleeps on the chest * Demi: * Mix a little ', the most pampered in the chest and smiled in his sleep * Kevin ... Avan: * felt extremely painful, is to play with her hair and pushes it gently from him, then gets up and gets dressed and goes down in the living room to read a book *- Avan knock on the door: * His sets book down and said that he sighs when he sees who he is, and immediately close the door and back into the living room * Kevin:* Enter the house and into the living room * What's wrong with you man? Avan: Demi has said your name in your sleep again ... * Look at her hands * Kevin: * secretly happy * Dude, do not leave it to you! You and I are best friends for four years! Avan: I do not feel like the name of Selena in her sleep, right? NO! * * Get up and pushes him in front of you still loves you, man! It's just too afraid to admit it! Demi: * goes downstairs fully clothed, sees Kevin and his heart...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_rV9G5ynE&hl=en

Visit : bathroom tissue Led Flashlight pillow

Danos tu comentario