So, to good to be home

One of the favorite songs of my mother, written in Woodstock, NY 1975th I think about her too much lately, and my family, aunts, all the places that I felt at home. In particular, the islands, and the second place I once "knew" I was magnetically aligned, and I was surprised, I noticed, and she had lost ... , Was actually at Woodstock. So this is a collection of stills: 1 my mother and me in the kitchen of the house, we called up Fanny Hill Lane Marmont in Hollywood, where Fannylived and experienced. 2. the composite family (San Juan, Rizal - Manila) where I grew up in substance. 3. stay. I had dreamed of this decoration / ~ furniture for years thanks to my cousin Rene Limjoco 'Kim' to register. It 'exactly as I remember ... 4. I lived for the beach! I'm left, you can say? 5. Jean, June (middle) and two cousins ​​in San Juan Jean sixth birthday candle blowing. Brother Richard, the seventh R ~ Photos of my father we are probably near Tagaytay, in my hometown of my motherLian, Batangas. from left: Jean Richard, our father, John, June 8. I'm running around with very rare early photos, but here it is, this time wih my mother. from left: Jean, June, our mother Yolanda Limjoco, Richard ninth Starting Limjoco family photos. probably closer to takeover of American Spanish, which we had for 300 years - - even if it is taken before the Second World War and the occupation can tell you that I was, which is the sober atmosphere I grew up with . Very formal, very Spanish / Catholic...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AX5y5wNiMM&hl=en

See Also : Bar Stools bathroom tissue electric water heater coffee table vacuum handheld cfmbathroomexhaustfan

Danos tu comentario