My amateur draft internal unconventional! Leave your comments

E 'class at my home in Bangalore a half! It looks modern, cut-bend-Flat-dark, stained, white, metallic, shiny, angular, punching, not hidden, big, small, falling, low-end, flat glass, dark wood, no, no curves, no Spacey and doors in the living room / dining room, and exactly the opposite in my family's living room above, with vintage rosewood and teak furniture, old Kerala Paddy Almara (200yrs old!). Someone said, great! Some have said sh .. ! What do you say? (Sorry for my exageration-this is what I wanted, I have more to do about it) If you like, can I have the drawing - for free!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMlACROJlmU&hl=en

Related : Bar Stools bathroom tissue electric water heater Ceramic Table Lamps concrete-floor barstoolshome

Danos tu comentario