The Sims 3 - Building a House 9 - Life is a Beach House - Part 1 - Architecture

YAY! My 100 VIDEO UPLOAD! Thank you all for watching my vids! The link to download this house is here: when a few people www.thesims3.com guessed, I had to build a house on the beach. And I will build a house on the beach! But it should be a really full house, but on the basis of the complexity and restrictions on lot size, I have classified a vacation home. : DI also decided to "experiment" with paint, with each part of the house to another, I personallyBlue like the most. I forgot to enable sound to be recorded, so I was with music from previous sims, brings good memories! As I said in previous videos, I always have to repeat with a set of furniture and styles, especially the wooden thing. It used to it, comes the next pack, and I refuse to spend a lot of money in the store (even if the room attractive ultra verrrrrry September) I tried to make a large living room, but it was not enough space to meet are all inThe house should do next Hosue construct 2 hours and 3 minutes to deliver. And it costs $ 72 000 $ 52 000 and unfurnished. Have fun!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n64ALfublLw&hl=en

Tags : use stock for business outlet mall Lamps Buying Guide bedskirt

Danos tu comentario