Living / Dining & Tour ideas for decorating your home

Suggestions and ideas for decorating your home. To answer the question of my last station, yes, I am a professional interior designer, but my taste is more'm described as exhilarating. The furnishings / furniture in my house were mostly acquired through our travels abroad, but this video is not meant to brag, to what - this is to give you ideas on how to decorate / surround themselves with things that 's love. When it comes to my house, I do not follow the rules, I just kind of do whathappy - and that, I think the whole point of decorating your home. I apologize for the quality of the video, I used my iPhone for this video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbcZwA17oyY&hl=en

My Links : use stock for business Concrete Floor Idea bedskirt

Danos tu comentario