Harvest Moon: Animal Parade "Summer Year 4 LAST Update"

I decided to make this a bit of a longer episode, because it's the last update video I'll be doing! People really responded positively to these, so here's the very very last update as we close out this game for good: - Somebody had asked to see the cat ears on my child, so I showed that off. I put silly clothing on all my characters, just for the heck of it! :P - I befriended the white rabbit by the Flute Fields watermill and made it my second pet. Say hello (and goodbye) to Thumper. - Decorated my house. I decided to go out with furniture and completely filled my living room, kid's room, and also the upstairs. Each room is also themed, I figured that'd be kind of fun right? - I decided to keep the chickens, but all of my barn animals are now gone. My main cow, Alma, died.. and after that the Ostriches just weren't doing it for me. I sold them all, but the chickens were still making me some decent money, so I decided to keep them. - I have, for once, filled out all three of my fields. Tomatoes on one, corn on the other, and then I've made my field of trees. I planted the trees last season and they've sprouted now. I think I have one of every kind, and didn't fill it out too much, but I still decided to show that. - I have purchased the last vacation home! It's the crapshack in Garmon Mines. With that being purchased though, we have every piece of property purchased in the game. - Showing off final totals for the game in the main menu. I think it really shows off how far I ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5CB5ckigo&hl=en

Friends Link : use stock for business Lamps Buying Guide

Danos tu comentario