The Shuffle Living

I have everything on the improvement of my stay. I'm so tired of the same layout in my apartment every day things that I always shuffle around to make it appear different. This weekend I have to give just a few things, my living room a new look. These 5 simple ideas can seriously help you gain a new sense of being together in a musty room for very little money in no time.

1) Mix It Up the stench Furniture -. Drag the sofaChairs and tables from their current positions in the room. Then turn them all again in new places. Try to take things with corners that had not thought of before. If you do not like how things end, they all go again. I like to make a great party game.

2) create a space - it seems that you have a lot of garbage around? I know, I know. Why not put a little 'back on it? Getting rid of some disorder, it opens a tonspace and make your room look completely new place. Below a cabinet or two to the room to create something out of place. As they say in the movies sometimes "Less is more." I threw an old chair, I was suspended for years, and the floor / wall space out was incredible.

3) Walls, walls, walls - Leave the furniture. Yet perhaps his happier where he is. Rather than focusing on changes to the walls. I paintedWall behind my entertainment center, a color space corresponding to some of the rumors to rest, but left the other walls of their basic white. Painting a wall really makes the eyes pop out of the audience and gives the room a whole new dimension. I think the experts call a "Accent Wall". I think it looks pretty sweet, I call it ... wall rather than an 'lookin' sweet. "

4) mirrors, art, photos - throw some 'mirror or framed art on Walls. If you already have some up, shift work or to replace them with others. And I can bring seven years bad luck, but I tried to spread some pieces of broken mirror on the entertainment center. It looks good and as I did on Saturday, my luck seems that its still intact.

5) plants! - This is not much, but some plants around the apartment. Put them through the window. Put them in a corner. Heck, put it on TV. Plants add a whole fresh element of anyChamber>. It is also possible to name and talk to them from time to time. Medusa, my fern brings me through the lonely nights.

With only a couple of ideas above, I could transform my living room to me in something that looks completely different, and above all ... cool. In my table again the next day arrives, it is about his life in a place like brand new!

Thanks To : electric water heater bathroom tissue Log Cabin Home

Danos tu comentario