A Maid's Love (A Jemi Love Story) Episode 2

I'm sorry I did not write, and I was going to write more than this to ATB was ready, but when I apoligy my next EP and a short 3 marathon EP for each of my series will:) hope you do not hate me. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The next morning. ~ ~ About Demi. ~ Demi-* 6-clock had woken up to go for a new job. She is in her bra and jeans, looking for his locker a shirt when a good frame falls off the shelf. She looks at him and picks it up. The glass was broken. He lookedin the back by a man with his chin on his shoulder, a broad smile on his face and even his own. Further he told them. "Together forever, I love Demi =)" He has tears in his eyes and threw it in the trash .* no time to cry over something so stupid .. * He wiped his eyes and took a deep breath .*- Later in 5 hours, visited about 7 jobs and friends said that he would return to her, but knew that it was not like that stopped. He went into some shops, butnot looking for any help, she was to give up. Until, as they pass a few houses on it was a giant who was walking unaturally. He thought he needed more help at home. It occurs before the gate .- Demi-* goes the bell .* * Maid-miss' walk from the gate .*? You are here young people for the Lord? * Yes .* Demi-Uh Joe said, no? Can I see the owner of the house please? Maid-Wait here. Go away .* * ~ A few minutes later, he returned and opened the gate mass...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSL76KKgr6c&hl=en

Friends Link : electric water heater Bar Stools concrete-floor Coffee Table

Danos tu comentario