[Animal Crossing: City Folk] Jornael's House Tour!

This is a tour of my house ACCF. Let me tell you, a few rooms: the first-floor has a living room, this issue. I mixed some terms Gracie grace in space, along with furniture rare / unusual, which is usually expensive. I still have some time to feel the tables in the dining room to make "home-like." The furniture of the first floor has 2 armor, 1 blue hawk, 1 Mouth Thruth, a jukebox, rose gold, a nice bed, a beautiful lamp, a TV-Robo, a cage Princess, a mummy coffin, 1Tiki Torch, 2 Merlion, a throne, an abd, a wonderful place, a glorious counter, a rainbow feather, a blue pen, a glorious stool, a beautiful table, a nice sofa, a princess chair, a chair Gracie, a chocolate (s) and a birthday cake and the setting that I used: Urban wall, Gracie and I rug for the floor. The Basement-theme-basment Heres a cave. His hobby is full of games, and some cool furniture. The terms that are in this room: 2 screens exotic, a message Pantheon,1 Robo-TV, a Nintendo DS B, a modern sofa, two chairs, a pool table, a Pikmin, an upright piano, a chair Gracie, a globe, a fireplace, a bank, a crown, a computer, a Arcade machine, a lamp stand, a beautiful wardrobe, a siren and a nice phone that I have planks and wall library. -2nd Floor: This is a theme bar. It is also called "Club J" able to see my design stand near the Robo-TV. I have a couple of counter stools and experience of a bar in real time. Furniture...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaXZcj9weH0&hl=en

Recommend : bathroom tissue cfmbathroomexhaustfan concrete-floor

Danos tu comentario