UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX ACCOMMODATION: PARK VILLAGE TOUR OF ROOM

Just thought this may prove helpful to people like me who chose Sussex university without having a proper look around the accommodation. So here is my old Park Village room from 1st year. I loved this room and this house by the end of the year, 22 are an amazing bunch :D How to make your room look good; 1.Cover up all of the plain brown surfaces and walls ie bring a rug/duvet/posters/photos/prints/throws 2. Lighting; white fairy lights/lamps/cover the mirror light with coloured paper 3. Personalise it with pictures and whatnot on your wardrobe/walls and fill up the whole noticeboard 4.CUSHIONS and BLANKETS 5. MOVE FURNITURE AROUND. Move your bed against another wall, move the wardrobe to where I moved mine and if you're on middle floor you can hang clothes on the pipe like I have. 6. Hoover! I loved living in Park Village. You just need to make sure you chat to the people in your house and to your neighbours. For 2nd Cheapest accommodation it's pretty good! :D



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPoUYLrgoFQ&hl=en

My Links : use stock for business Outlet Mall Lamps Buying Guide

Danos tu comentario