First Apartment Empty

This shows my apt when I first moved in sept. 09. Very empty! But thanks to God and the job I was blessed with I was able to furnish it. That will b shown in a later video. Sorry about the audio. I got an update on my phone and it completely messed up my video. The first shot is of the living room (I had just gotten home from work), then out to the balcony. Back inside to the dining area then the kitchen. Love the double sinks by the way! Linen closet, restroom (hate the sink lol. It's old looking). THE BEDROOM... LOVE MY BEDROOM SET. 2 closets both mine.. YEAH! Then a quick recap of the whole apt. Thanks for watching. This video was uploaded from an Android phone.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD5_3shoxO0&hl=en

Tags : use stock for business Lamps Buying Guide

Danos tu comentario