Autumn Leaves - The Discovery

"Autumn Leaves" was a brutal death metal band turned melodeath (on their last album) that is currently disbanded. This song, titled "The Discovery", is the last song on their last album, "As Night Conquers Day." Visit www.metal-archives.com and www.last.fm to learn more. Lyrics are as follows: I was created to walk the soil of the earth And I will wander until the night has swallowed the sun Then I will enter a dimension beyond humanity I am the thunder; the roaring beast of nature I am the lightning; the one that ignites your every soul I am all of everything, and everything is to discover... --- As a side note, I strongly recommend watching this video in MPEG-4 H.264 as opposed to the lower quality FLV, as the sound quality suffers greatly in FLV form. Most songs manage to sound alright with the reduced quality, but for a song such as this one that focuses largely on intricate guitar harmonies as opposed to prominent lead melodies and such, the loss of clarity that comes with the reduction in quality effects this song more so than many others.

diabetic diet diet plans Side Effects

Danos tu comentario