The Secret to Living Clean is Keeping Things Simple - See How in Our Simple Steps to Living Clean

If you are anything like me you hate cleaning. Cleaning is redundant and requires constant dedication. The thoughts of not living clean have crossed my mind and in my past I wasn't always the cleanest person. Cleaning is a habit that I had to form and one that as I went instead of shortcuts on the work, I developed shortcuts in getting things done. 

~ Start with a list of all the things that would need to be done. This will help you organize your thoughts and lay out your plan. Making lists can be simple and not too detailed. They have proven to keep people on track with many tasks.
 
~ Spread the list into daily activities. What time frames and activities do you have? What are other factors that would take away your time to clean? Be conscious to not overwhelm yourself. If you took just 30 minutes of your day to clean something and pick up around the house then that 30 minutes is well worth the day.
 
~ Do just a handful of daily chores taking no longer than 30 minutes to accomplish. As time goes you will find these tasks reduce to less than 15 minutes because you will just do them as you go.
 
~ Take time once a week to spend an hour just doing the deeper cleaning. With everything already picked up and smaller things cleaned then the deeper cleaning goes faster.
 
~ When you leave a room, don't forget to pick up the stuff and put it away. This was the hardest part for me to learn, but by just constant repetitive actions it soon became something I just did. This task is crucial to success.
 
~ Have organized places for your phones, memo pads, mail, and other things that clutter areas. By keeping yourself organized and de-cluttered you can easily find things you are looking for.
 
Trust me when I tell you that these things take time to develop. As time went I no longer needed a list because I was doing them on my own. That is when I knew it had become a habit and something I would now do for life. The simple things have made my life easier and now I spend so little time a week cleaning and picking up because I just naturally do them. You too can learn to live this way in just those simple steps.

Therapeutic natural

Danos tu comentario