OMWF - Something to Sing About

Buffy and Spike - Something to Sing About Buffy: Life's a show and we all play our parts And when the music starts, We open up our hearts It's all right if some things come out wrong. We'll sing a happy song And you can sing along. Where's there's life, there's hope. Everyday's a gift. Wishes can come true. Whistle while you work. So hard All day To be like other girls To fit in in this glittering world Don't give me songs Don't give me songs Give me something to sing about. I need something to sing about. Life's a song you don't get to rehearse And every single verse Can make it that much worse Still my friends Don't know why I ignore The million things or more I should be dancing for All the joy life sends. Family and friends. All the twists and bends Knowing that it ends. Well that Depends- On if they let you go On if they know enough to know That when you've bowed You leave the crowd There was no pain, No fear, no doubt Till they pulled me out of heaven So that's my refrain. I live in hell Cause I've been expelled from heaven I think I was in heaven So give me something to sing about Please give me something... Spike: Life's not a song. Life isn't bliss. Life is just this: it's living You'll get along The pain that you feel You only can heal by living You have to go on living. So one of us is living.

Acupressure Health Clubs Naturopathic Medicine

Danos tu comentario