Guns N Roses Campout

www.docubloggers.org It's a little confusing since I work at KLRU (and on Docubloggers) but also like to contribute community Docublogs in my free-time. So henceforth, for my community Docublogs, you'll see my producer credit as Agent Jethro, which is my musical nom-de-plume of days past. So here we go. It's the afternoon of Saturday, November 22, 2008. I'm killing time before I need to get dressed up for the Alamo Drafthouse's Vampire Prom that's happening later that night. I make a random visit to Best Buy near my house. Upon approach, I spy a large home-made Guns N' Roses banner nearby, and two truckloads of living room furniture parked out front of the store with some dudes hanging out, one of which is dressed in a robe, looking surprisingly Axl-like. I like hard rock and I like heavy metal, so sue me already. These folks have my attention. They are piping up about GNR and the new album coming out, and I'm interested! I had forgotten all about the seems-like-it's-taking-forever-always-soon-to-be-released well-publicized vapor-ware album that Axl Rose and random company were working on. And here I am, finding out that release day is nigh! I had to do something about it! I had to find out why these folks were here with their living room furniture! I had been scheming for a while on buying another inexpensive lightweight camera, so it wasn't much of a stretch for me to go into Best Buy and purchase an Insignia NS-DCC5SR09 camera (which is so lightweight and compact, I've ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5aa0AN8Yfs&hl=en

Tags : use stock for business Bar Stools Home Concrete Floor Idea

Danos tu comentario