I Got Lost In Ikea!!! (4.29.10)

Twitter - www.twitter.com I really enjoy watching daily vlogs from YouTube stars like CTFxC ( CharlesTrippy ), SHAYTARDS, LisaNova, KassemG, and iJustine; so I decided to do my own! I make a video everyday. If you like this one be sure to check out all the rest, and subscribe for future videos. I like to think that I am an up and coming awesome daily vlogger! I had to go to ikea today to pick up something for my office chair to roll on... and i wanted to look at couches! I found a little plastic pad that a chair would roll on for $17 and then i found a laminate flooring for $16 so i went with the flooring... is that weird? I forgot how terrible it is inside of ikea, its like one big maze that you cant get out of! even if you do follow the silly little arrows! I think at one point I was in the employee lounge... maybe. its hard to tell when everything looks like a living room. My guess is that the employee lounge looks like a furniture store so that you can tell the difference between the lounge and the store!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1AOy3yb1Nc&hl=en

Recommend : use stock for business CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fans Concrete Floor Idea

Danos tu comentario