♥ My Room Tour ♥

*REEEEEEAADDDDD MEEEEEEEEEEEEE* hey everyone, so this video has been highly requested. well actually a house tour was highly requested, but that would take WAY to long, and would just be creepy :( . So yea this is my room! The theme of my room is like ocean, which is why i have alota sea shells and stuff you would find around the beach :) The wall colour is like a really faded Tiffany blue, umh if you have any questions just ask way in the comment section! :) beeteedubs; i cleaned my room like maddd before this video, so this is NOT what my room looks like. Normally its a disaster ! and yes, i know my room is small, but i don't mind it! sooo yea :) OHHH and the song with the pictures at the end is from the oc and its called California by Rufus Winwright -love rach.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNbfPFW8zJY&hl=en

Visit : use stock for business Bar Stools Home bedskirt Lamps Buying Guide

Danos tu comentario