Ghost Town - Katie Melua

the thing that gives me the feeling the definition is the feeling I'm living in a ghost town, barn door bangin 'in my face like I'm tumbleweed rolling' round this place I see you arriving at the train station is only a little in my imagination I'm begin 'on my knees turn around and save me baby, please from this ghost town I feel like giving in, I left because you live in an old ghost town Hey Kid, I remember all the laughter, especially when we woke up the morning after Why did you leave?let me give every day in this ghost town I feel like since I left you live in an old spirit, we have been born to side by side, we were always reaching for the stars and they could still walk our journey (if you deliver me from this)

diet plans Side Effects learn pseudoephedrine

Danos tu comentario