Yeasayer - 2080

Fan-made video for Yeasayer - 2080 Album All Hour Cymbals I can not sleep when I think of the times we live in, I can not sleep when I was born in the future, I think, as an outsider in disguise Sunday morning Without Berlin wall what the hell you gonna do. (Chorus:) It's a new year, I'm glad to be here It's a fresh spring water, so let us sing. In 2080, I will certainly not look so dead ahead, Never look ahead It's a new year, I'm glad to be hereIt is the first spring, So let's sing. And the moon shines bright On the water tonight, so we do not drown in the summer sound. If you asked me I sit at the water fountain, Picket signs, letdown, meltdown it's Monday morning But it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright It's alright, cause think in a very short time, they'll be gone I think I will always still stand here. (Chorus) (Bridge:) Yeah Yeah, we can put all on the chance and be beautifulFarmers, Yeah you can sons and nine p.m. blood when they marry my daughters, and the pain that we will be left at the station in a glass remain behind us. We can the pain in blue ribbon winners at county contests cucumber. (Chorus) (Bridge)

colon cancer symptoms Generic High Cholesterol

Danos tu comentario