Living With The Cat - Chapter 4

In fact, I think it is not such a choice as. If I buy a rabbit, or should I buy a chicken. I'm looking for a cat or a dog? You should feel deep within you, what excites you. Many people have both, like the cat and the dog. It works well, takes some time, but they learn to live together.

I always tell people, even cats and dogs can live together, but only if they become accustomed to when they are still young. This is not so! My cat is for example, has nineYears old, 15 kg and a really big Maine Coon male. Only two months ago my wife and I got married and we moved in together. Your pet was a dachshund. Almost 10 years old and it was said, he does not like cats at all. My wife thought maybe we have a big problem ahead.

Well, I can tell everyone who are interested in only two months have passed and they can not live without are something else, they lie together in the sun, they are together with their meals, they run through the green grass aroundSwimming pool and come with a lot of fun.

Of course it was not all like that in the first days. First, the dogs thought it was the cat, he always wanted to hunt. But the cat was thinking: This is my turf and I will not run away from this dog.
They had both learn a lesson. As the hunt of the cat does not work, the dog, his name is Dundee had all the cat food, which made the cat very angry, but he showed great patience. Dundee then put his whole body smell in theCat Beds. Now, the Maine Coon is thought that his name is Gino, enough is enough.

Has at the next attack of Dundee, Gino does not move an inch. Dundee began to bark, but only Gino stood in an upright position for the defense to improve. Dundee closer and barked a bit more. He was then closed, and Gino, the cat attacked very quickly and very effectively. The dachshund nose was bleeding a little. Dundee was more than surprised. The next day he wentaround the cat in a respectful distance. Then day by day the cat the dog has used. The spacing decreases more and more. Dundee gradually came so close, he could finally put its nose into the bushy tail of the cat.

Dundee never attacked again and Gino Gino allowed to smell the dog to him. One morning when I woke up early, they were both a repealing of the other on my terrace in front of my living room.

health insurance Syrup

Danos tu comentario