ASL Vlog

Hi, my name is Amanda Jay. This is my Second Vlog, I think. I moved into a new house with my boyfriend Jason. This is the living room. Maybe the next room will be the living room, or Dining room, but right now it's the dining room, I don't know... Its confusing. I don't have furniture, but I'll have some later. My grandma died and now my family is giving me her things for my new house. Sorry, my signing is bad today I don't know why. I changed my hair again, I always change my hair. I have a new friend Vincent, on youtube. Hi Vincent! My rabbit likes the new house too. I've done many hours of work on this house. Oh I have a new job too. I don't like it though. Know A&E? American Eagle? It's a clothes store. I don't like it. I need a new one because they aren't giving me many hours. I need more if I want this house to work. Need money. I don't know what else to tell you. I have kids chairs because there are no couches. Want to see? That's them. My boyfriend and I bought them. Oh! I started my internship for my practicum class for ASL the other day. I need 60 hours. I worked for interpreters...Well, not interpreting, but doing paper work. I need to call all the interpreters on this list and update the information in the computers for the database. Yeah. Oh I think that's all. My little cousins birthday is tonight, that's going to be fun...I don't have any dining room table either. I don't have...know boxes? I'm not finished unpacking. They are all stacked in the living The rooms ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-UV01usxXg&hl=en

Recommend : use stock for business CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fans Bar Stools Home

Danos tu comentario