How to set up a long, narrow living room

But one day, I moved to a place that did not force a room like this and had to look long, narrow room as the living room. It seemed impossible to create and decorate. The idea was to give him a sense of space. It has proved a rather difficult task. But, as you may know, the excitement may make it impossible to decline in appearance.

First, I brought some of my old furniture I used in my old room.Things do not seem to fit, depending on how I try to arrange them. Designed to throw all my furniture began to haunt me.

I started again. I put a small sofa and against one of the long walls. Then I found a place for my TV cabinet. E 'already begun, are promising. As if a miracle has taken its place next to my chair. Then one of my study table, which I like best. Then came the turn of a small chest with drawers different. I use this store many timesunnecessarily, sometimes useful. Where can I get this? Suddenly I had the idea of hanging on one of the longer walls. I put my mirror right next to the main entrance. This area was a bit 'dark to begin with, so I took a light above his head. Finally, it was strange the my living room nicely decorated and it was an impressive amount of space, after all. A significant contribution to this result have been carefully positioned lamp stand. Finally, if I may - and I'm notparticular design expert, so you can.

He pointed out that if you search for new methods of improvement, you will be pleasantly through the breathtaking changes that have taken place will be surprised.

Recommend : use stock for business bedskirt

Danos tu comentario