hand authoritative exhaustion tubes Part 1

------------------------- *UPDATE* Hello people! Someone has informed me that this man's name is Claude Paillard. They also told me that he is a French amateur radio operator and he has a website! The address to his website is: paillard.claude.free.fr I hope this answers many of your questions! I am so glad to know this information myself! *UPDATE* ------------------------------ Original Description follows: Hey guys I found this video and I thought it would be nice to have it on youtube because I can't seem to find it here. I'm not trying to make anyone angry so if you are the owner and want it down I will willfully comply. This guy makes tubes by hand! Triodes to be exact. Awesome video. Tube amplifier fans will enjoy it. Original video was called "Fabrication d'une lampe triode" and was found on Daily Motion. Update November 23, 2008: We have discovered the title of the song featured in this video, it is called "The Man I Love" and was created by the Gershwin Brothers (Written for a female singer). Enjoy

Lasik fort worth diet plans

Danos tu comentario