Sailor Moon Analemma: Moon Phase Series Trailer (Live Action Fan Film)

Sailor Moon Analemma Is A Live-Action Fan-Film Web-Series, based on The Sailor Moon Anime. It Will be based on the dic American Dub, but I will keep in the parts they cut out of the original japanese anime. It Will be Filmed In Australia. Casting for this series is now open. (The Video Description Will always be updated for Casted and Available Roles) If your Interested In Auditioning in a Acting or Voicing Role, Go To My Casting Video For More Info: www.youtube.com Teaser Trailer: www.youtube.com For More Information Visit: sailormoon-analemma.blogspot.com ________________________________________ ________________________________________ Notes: As you should all know Youtube does seem to make videos blurry. The original video is Super Clear. I've worked very hard on this trailer, so If anyone knows a better format to make it HD, as true to the original video as possible, please message me. Because At the moment, it's not giving the original clip justice. I've Tried my best to format to it's needs. (I use mpeg in .mov) This seems to make parts of the original video brighter/more (whiteness) exposure, for example, Sailor V's Henshin Pen Sequence. For this reason I maybe make a separate video for The Sailor V Sequence in another format (egh264) that won't alter the original colours and brightness. You can watch this video on Vimeo as well: vimeo.com I will try seeing if Veoh makes the video any clearer. I've been working on this trailer for 4 months now. First Time with ...

Treadmill

Danos tu comentario