Tunnel Video

Video taken while travelling on Interstate freeway I-70 through the West bound Eisenhower Tunnel while travelling to Utah and Eastbound through the Johnson Tunnel when returning from Utah. The Johnson Tunnel is 1.697 miles long and the Eisenhower tunnel is 1.693 miles long, both of which pass through the United States Continental divide up at around 11112 feet above sea level high up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. This video was taken with a Sony DSC-H2 digital still camera in MPEG movie mode. I had the light exposure level a bit on the low side on the camera and I apologize for that and have attempted to correct it as best as I could. My e-mail address is ki7f@yahoo.com and my home web page is www.ki7f.com (Still under construction) and I have hundreds of photos posted at community.webshots.com and my myspace page is at www.myspace.com

Dry Skin Sports Fitness

Danos tu comentario