This Is Who We Are Piano Tutorial (As I Lay Dying)

Well finally my shoulder's nearly all healed up and I decided it's time to make a tutorial. A good one too. So here it is. Ignoring the couple mistakes and my younger brother in the background, you should find it helpful and I can guarantee you it's 100% correct. The quality's so-so, but I tried going a step higher but my video editing program made the file size much too big, even in mpeg (like 140 mb) and I'm sure most people don't want to dl that much just to see the vid. I put quite a bit of work into the editing of this video so enjoy and appreciate it! *edit-If enough people ask, I'll try to lower the brightness and get rid of that annoying bright spot in the middle

Side Effects Health Clubs Cheap health insurance

Danos tu comentario