How Can I Get Better Gas Mileage For My Truck? - Learn How to Increase MPG Up to 40%!

I can tell you right now, it's a gas called HHO. I live in Texas and we love our trucks but we also know how expensive they can be to drive, especially with gas prices going higher and higher but HHO can save you lots of money and I want to spread the word, because I remember throwing all my money into the pump.

Well that's great but what exactly is HHO?

HHO is a fuel that is very easy to make but burns incredibly well, it's created by running a current through water, what that does is it causes the hydrogen and oxygen to separate making HHO. It can be made with any type of water including tap making this a very inexpensive fuel source. HHO has actually been used for over 100 years in torches, ovens and lamps.

How do I use HHO to fuel my truck?

It will run with just about any engine so all you have to do is make your very own HHO conversion kit. It's very easy to make using items mostly found around your house, it only takes a few hours and can be installed or removed from your truck in minutes and wont void your warranty.

How does this converter work?

Basically, you're going to have a container holding water, you'll run a wire through the water connecting to your battery. When the car is turned on a current with flow through the wire making HHO which will then rise where you'll have a tube running to your engine. If HHO is burning then that's less gasoline being used increasing your MPG saving you more money!

Can I really do it on my own?

Yes you can, it's not to complicated even someone with no automotive knowledge at all can build and install it into a truck.

Therapeutic natural

Danos tu comentario