Cheap Housing

Is cheap to live means to give up as unhappy, or what you want? Not at all. In my case it always meant what I really wanted. Less for each thing or activity, and you can have more of them, right? The key is to spend less and get what you need and want. I'll tell you how I made it.

Cheap Living - Living

The first house I owned a mobile home on a small quantity. I paid less than U.S. $ 20,000 and had a payment of $ 257 per month.With taxes, insurance and repairs, rent is still cheaper than at. With three bedrooms, an extended living room, and a beautiful fenced garden, it was very comfortable. Finally, I sold it for $ 45,000.

Two things that I have it even cheaper. First I made down the mortgage, as well as I could when I work. Within five years, I owed nothing, and from that date to pay costs on average $ 300 per month for utilities, telephone, garbage collection, taxes, insurance andRepairs. This is living cheap.

It was even cheaper than I saw that I could simply rent the other two rooms. I have 65 U.S. dollars per week for one and $ 75 or more per week for the others, and I have all the utilities. I found rent decent young people, and has the rent to $ 600 per month, so that they live more than reasonable, and even better than free housing. I made $ 300 per month and live free.

Cheap Living - thinking andPlan

With lower costs, I could work less, so I could get without a car. This saved even more money. An occasional bus ride, and the used bike you bought me, not by up to one quarter of what it costs to have a car. I had to plan my trips around the city a little better, but it was worth it.

Until I was almost 40, I've never paid more than $ 40 for a piece of furniture. You need to know what's important. I DID pay $ 220 for a high-tech sleeping bag, because ultralightBackpack was important for me. On the other hand, because I could not tell the difference between a nice, clean used couch for a 30 $ and $ 900, that cost, I bought the former.

I found that if I worked less, I had more time to consider carefully my options. The time can save a lot of money. I paid half what the others are charged for food, and if I have a car repossessed, I have a much more valuable than what I paid. When I to Ecuador for a month, it costs $ 1040, including airfare,Hotels, meals, a guided rise is a 21,000-foot mountain - everything. It was possible, because I had time to search for the most popular.

I've never been much for jobs, and I worked only part-time for a year. I played chess, wrote poetry and read good books. I made several trips a year. I Met the love of my life in South America (fortunately for almost 5 years married). This was all possible, not because I have a lot of money, but because I have been less than I, and use the difference for theThings that I mattered.

This article is not meant as a how-to guide. I explain how I went and bought things so cheap in many other articles. This is simply to alert you to think about the possibilities, and to some principles. What are the principles? Finding ways less, without having to pay less. Do not buy things that you do not. Spend less time working and more time for reflection. Stay out of debt. Finally, know what is really important to you, because that's what you canhave more cheaply through life.

Recommend : and be healthy

Danos tu comentario