Living With Pain Everyday

Attitude. Everyone has them. Some have a negative attitude. Some choose to see positive things. Is it really make a difference?

Known suffers from a painful disease as fibromyalgia, may be devastating. You need not suffer unrelentlessly all the time. It is possible to enjoy life. The key is to find a way to develop the attitude that the disease is not to take.

Easier said than done. I know. For a while I was suffering so badly, I prayed to God, I would take if theDisease. I'm tired of the doctor, I have tired of all drugs. Eventually I decided the disease head on, instead of whining and trying to escape in the face. Until that point I felt that I had no control over anything. This was not helping me feel any better. When I decided to control began to improve things. It was not an overnight thing, but I started looking at how other people have said they controlled their pain without drugs and doctors. To tell the truth, in the beginning Ithought it would be impossible. But no matter how much pain I was, I was always searching for answers.

One thing I did was to slip into my love of music. I always had a diverse collection of music and love to play it loud. I loaded my Ipod with all the music that I had and started to listen to it when turned up my pain. It did not take away the pain, but it has helped me deal with it. It has my attention from the pain.

From there, everything I tried, with the intention that it would help to do just that. Changemy diet, exercise, no matter how bad it hurt, play word games with myself when things were overwhelming in just a few. I had a lot of these things before trying, but my attitude is negative. It was stupid. It was not going to work. How could it? But who, if I told myself that it does not help a bit, or I have my mind go to the sea of negativity, things felt better.

Attitude me decide whether I will be sorry to me or get out and live my life. Not that I neverPain. I still have days when there's nothing I can do. But these days I do not wallow. I am planning for what I do when I feel better. I am able, my friends, my family and my participation in activities with my children to see. I can clean the house and the laundry, even though it costs a little more time and effort. But the support I know I have to help me get feel better overall. If I did not decided to change my attitude I shudder to think where I would be now. InHospital, in bed or on my couch just stuck to live the rest of my family and friends when I'm dying to see. I choose this life. No pain.



My Links : legal nurse consulting health insurance

Danos tu comentario